- Location: UMD Xfinity Center 2001 Painted Branch Dr, College Park, MD 20740
- Date: 7:00AM 9/13th and 7:00AM 9/14th
- No pre-registration: (first come first served – come early)
- Health screenings and services: blood pressure, glucose and cholesterol checks, flu shots, vision exams, HIV screenings and one-on-one consultations with attorneys, nutritionists and counselors.
- Dental services: will be provided by licensed dentists and hygienists, and include:
- Endodontics/root canals
- Restorative fillings
Additional Questions call or contact
Maryland Center for Health Equity
School of Public Health
The University of Maryland
4200 Valley Drive
3302 SPH Bldg 255
College Park, MD 20742-2611
2018-2019 Dental Resources
- Calvert Community Dental – 410-535-8402
- Catholic Charities Dental Clinic-5859 Allentown Way, Temple Hills, Md. 20748. Full service dental clinic provides dental care including: cleanings, crowns, bridges, root canals, emergencies, fillings, extractions, dentures. The dental clinic serves patients Monday-Friday from 8:30-5:00 by appointment only. They also speak Spanish. Call (301) 615-0940.
- Washington Hospital Center Oral Surgery Clinic-1-(202) 877-7332. Located on the grounds of Washington Hospital Center. The patient needs to bring a copy of their x-rays and referral for surgical extraction. They also need to be escorted by another adult who is able to drive them home after the procedure.
- Greater Baden Dental Clinic in Charles County. (301) 599-0460.
- University of Maryland Dental Clinic-(410) 706-7101
- Thunderbird Dental-for extractions and dentures (301) 645-3682.
- Charles County Health Department (301) 609-6900 ext. 6020.
- Howard University Dental School-1-(202) 806-0007.
- For adult patients who have Medicaid and MCO-contact member services on the back of their card for the closest participating provider