Verbal & Non-Verbal Communication in the Workplace & Written Communication in the Workplace
Do others consider you a good communicator? Can you communicate effectively in writing with potential references and prospective employers?
This workshop will teach you:
- How to match your verbal and non-verbal communication
- Delivery of verbal and non-verbal messages in a way that shows you are a strong candidate for the job
- How written communication in the workplace is changing
- How to write effective emails and show your writeability
- The importance of including new mediums of communication in your writing
May 17, 2017 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm
13920 HG Trueman Rd. Solomons, MD 20688
* Call Shalaunda at 240-346-9465 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to register
Open to Out of School Youth age 16-24
*If you need special accommodations, please let us know at time of registration.