Sat, December 2, 2017
1:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST
Calvert County Public Library
850 Costley Way
Prince Frederick, MD 20678
Calvert County NAACP is proud to be hosting two Financial Literacy Workshops on December 2nd at the Calvert County Library, Prince Frederick, Md. The workshops will be held simultaneously in adjacent rooms, so parents can have their kids attend one workshop while they attend the other.
One workshop will be focused on Youth Financial Literacy. Let’s get our Teens in the financial game!! Let’s Talk – basics tools for smart money management, learning how credit cards work, and explore ways of paying for college. We want to hear from you, too!! Let’s make this an engaging workshop, bring your questions and concerns!
- Budget Basics and having a written plan for your money
- Tips on Savings, Causes of Overspending
- Managing Your Accounts/Using Account Options to Save $$ and Time
- Credit and You
- Paying for College
The second workshop will be focused on Adult Financial Literacy. Join us as we prepare to help you bring 2018 in with a new financial mindset!
It’s important for all of us to take charge of our financial futures – and the sooner we start planning, the more benefits we can enjoy later. This begins when YOU take charge of managing your money well and becoming financially secure.
3 Adult Workshop Financial Focuses:
- Walk you through the steps and provide tools you can use to help you develop a financial plan.
- Ideas and tips that we’ve found helpful in managing money—so you can develop more control over your financial situation.
- Implementation Without Excuse
Join us as we help you commit to putting financial ideas into action in your own life!
Refreshments will be provided. Bring your kids, friends, and family for these family oriented financial workshops.
Our speakers include industry leaders from Wells Fargo.
Contact: Edsel M. Brown Jr, email@example.com